ماں آج میری پسند کا کھانا بنا کر رکھیو، آج جلدی آجاؤں گا۔ ماں نے ہامی بھر کے ماتھا چوم لیا۔ مما میرا نیا ڈریس کب آئیگا؟یہ والا بہت گندا ہو گیا ہے۔ مما نے سر پر ہاتھ پھیر کر دوسرے دن کا وعدہ کر لیا۔ آج اسنے اپنی ہم جماعت محبوبہ سے…
Author: Aziz Qazi
Would you be excited to buy an inexpensive cream that helps your skin lock in natural moisture, relieves skin irritation and prevents wrinkles? You probably have it in your own home, petroleum jelly or more commonly known by the brand name Vaseline. Vaseline is a popular brand in most if not all homes. So, is Vaseline good for dry skin? This article answers this question and outlines other uses of this old petroleum jelly….
Read more via Is Vaseline Good for Dry Skin?
Reference is taken from healthandwellnessassociates.com
Asthma is a chronic disease that affects the bronchial tubes, causing the airways to narrow and reducing the flow of air into and out of the lungs.
The strongest risk factors are:
1. Tobacco use.
2. Allergy from some triggers, such as chemicals, bird feathers, animal fur, pollen, dust, certain foods or liquids or preservatives.
3. Viral inflammation of the respiratory system.
4. Certain medications can trigger asthma: aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs.
5. Extreme Emotional arousal such as anger or fear.
6. Harsh physical exercise.
7. Hormonal changes, like the menstrual cycle of some women.
8. Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease.
Symptoms range from mild to acute, varying from one person to another:
1. Shortness of breath.
2. Chest clenching and pain.
3. Sleep disorders owing to the shortness of breath.
4. Whistling sound when breathing or exhaling.
5. Frequent cough, accompanied by sniffles and sneezing, especially in case of a viral infection of the respiratory tract.
To diagnose asthma,
Your doctor will review your medical history, family history, symptoms and triggers. Your doctor will also perform a physical examination and listen to your heart and lungs
- Educate patients and their families, including awareness of the importance of early identification and treatment of crises and crisis management.
- Avoid exposure to crisis causes.
- Vaccination against influenza virus.
- Immunotherapy is beneficial in a narrow range, when the allergen causing the crisis is known.
They include mostly bronchodilator drugs and cortisone drugs in the form of inhalation, tablets or injections used at high concentrations in time of crisis and at lower doses between asthma attacks. It should be noted that the use of cortisone in the correct doses and for the required periods is not a cause of concern for the side effects of Cortisone because in many cases it saves the patient’s life and avoid the complications of severe crises that may lead to a drop in breathing and resort to the use of artificial respirators.
Asthma patients have a crucial role to play in controlling the disease, by following these tips:
Cooperate with the doctor, and follow a comprehensive therapeutic plan, including medications, basic tests and examinations, as well as scheduled appointments for follow-up.
- Keep a medical file for you at the hospital or health center.
- Keep with you a card indicating the medications you take.
- Don’t buy medications from the pharmacy by yourself, without consulting your doctor.
- Pay attention to public health, fitness, health food and exercise.
- Quit smoking, and avoid being close to smokers, as well as the triggers of asthma.
- Take the seasonal influenza vaccine, to curb the possibility of being infected by influenza.
W3Schools is optimized for learning, testing, and training. Examples might be simplified to improve reading and basic understanding. Tutorials, references, and examples are constantly reviewed to avoid errors, but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content.
TWC- The Wonderful Club was started in October 2008 by Professor (late) Wasiq Mehmood at Model Town Park, Lahore. Professor had a yearn that people must exercise as a preventive or alternate medicine. He used to invite the people to join his exercise session . Mostly he chanted a slogan “WONDERFUL” . Professor trained a young, dedicated man Mr. Muhammad Azam. Mr. Azam is an engineer and doing job in an oil company. He was transferred to Karachi.
Mr. Azam started first chapter of TWC at Gulshan e Hadeed, Karachi and after that Al-Murtaza Park, PECHS, Karachi. He trained a team in Karachi to expand the message of TWC.
In 2012 Mr. Azam again transferred to Lahore, where he continued his mission which is expanding day & night. He has trained a team of ladies & gents who are providing these services without any interest.
Click here to visit official site of TWC- The Wonderful Club.